Son las.....

lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

Soy un rescatador de animales - I'm an animal rescuer

I'm an animal rescuer.
My job is to assist God's creatures;
I was born with the need to fulfill their needs;
I take in new family members without plan, thought, or selection;
I have bought cat food with my last dime;
I have patted a mangy head with a bare hand;
I have hugged someone vicious and afraid;
I have fallen in love a thousand times
and I have cried into the fur of a lifeless body.

I have Animal Friends and friends who have animal friends;
I don't often use the word "pet";
I notice those lost at the road side
and my heart aches;
I will hand raise a field mouse
and make friends with a vulture;
I know of no creature unworthy of my time

I want to live forever if there aren't animals in Heaven,
But I believe there are;
Why would God make something so perfect and leave it behind?
We may be master of the animals,
But the animals have mastered themselves;
Something people still haven't learned.
War and Abuse makes me hurt for the world,
But a rescue that makes the news gives me hope for mankind;
We are a quiet but determined army,
And making a difference every day.

There is nothing more necessary than warming an orphan,
nothing more rewarding than saving a life,
No higher recognition than watching them thrive;
There is no greater joy than seeing a baby play
who only days ago, was too weak to eat.


I am an Animal Rescuer
My work is never done,
My home is never quiet,
My wallet is always empty,
But my heart is always full

Annette King-Tucker

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nos interesa mucho vuestra opinión, escribe un comentario, gracias.

cartas de amor